Instant Pot Hamburger
– Ground beef and olive oil
– Minced garlic and ketchup
– Dijon mustard and onion powder
– Garlic powder
– Italian seasoning and salt
– Dry elbow macaroni
– Beef broth and Sour cream
– Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Turn instant pot to the saute setting and heat olive oil.
2. Add ground beef and brown until no longer pink and drain excess fat.
3. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
4. Deglaze the pot with a little bit of beef broth.
5. Add ketchup, mustard, seasonings, macaroni, and brothe to the pot and stir well.
6. Place lid on top and set to manual high pressure for four minutes.
7. When the time goes off, quick release all the pressure.
8. When pressure is released, take the lid off and mix in the cheese.
Download the Printable Recipe