– Boneless, skinless chicken breasts – Unsalted butter, cloves garlic – Chicken stock, bone broth is fine too! – Whipping cream – Fettuccini noodles – Freshly grated Parmesan – Italian seasoning – salt and pepper to taste
1. Season chicken with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper
2. Set a 6-qt Instant Pot to the high saute setting.
3. Melt butter. Once melted, add chicken, and cook, stirring often, until golden brown.
4. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove chicken and set aside.
5. Stir in half of the chicken stock scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
6. Stir in remaining chicken stock, heavy cream, and pasta.
7. Stir in remaining chicken stock, heavy cream, and pasta.
8. Select manual setting and adjust pressure to high.
9. Stir in pasta and let mixture stand. 10. Stirring mixture occasionally until half the liquid is reduced by half.
11. Stir in Parmesan until melted. 12. Serve immediately and garnish with Italian seasoning or freshly minced parsley.