– Medium pasta shells – Paprika, garlic and onion powder – Whipping cream – Dijon mustard – Extra sharp cheddar cheese and grated Parmesan – Real bacon bits – salt and pepper to taste
1. Add pasta, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder to a 6-qt Instant Pot. 2. Add 3 1/2 cups water and season with salt and pepper.
3. Select manual setting and adjust pressure to high. Set timer for 6 minutes. 4. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions. Select warm setting.
5. Stir in cream and mustard until warm, about 1 minute. 6. Slowly whisk in cheeses until melted, about 2 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper. 8. Stir in 1 1/2 cups real bacon bits before serving.
9. Serve while hot!