Cooking beef in the Instant Pot is easy and quick- anyone can do it. Keep reading for simple instructions on how to cook beef in the Instant Pot.
Cooking ground beef in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to make delicious meals.
Ground beef in the Instant Pot is a convenient and quick way to make delicious meals, especially for busy weeknights.
Cooking ground beef in the Instant Pot has a few advantages:
Speed: Cooking ground beef in the Instant Pot is much faster than cooking it on the stovetop. The Instant Pot’s high pressure cooking function can cook the meat in a fraction of the time it would take to cook it on the stove
Convenience: Cooking ground beef in the Instant Pot is a hands-off process, which means you can prep other ingredients or work on other parts of the meal while the beef cooks.
Flavor: The high pressure cooking process in the Instant Pot can help to lock in flavor and moisture, resulting in more flavorful and tender beef.
Easy clean-up: Cooking ground beef in the Instant Pot means there’s only one pot to clean, which can be a time-saver and make clean-up easier
How to cook ground beef in your Instant Pot
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (such as vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- Turn on your Instant Pot and select the “Sauté” function.
- Once the Instant Pot is heated up, add the cooking oil.
- Add the ground beef to the Instant Pot and use a wooden spoon to break it up into small pieces.
- Add the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder (if using) to the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Cook the ground beef for about 5-7 minutes, or until it is browned and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, turn off the Instant Pot and use a slotted spoon to remove the beef from the pot. Discard any excess fat.
- Use the cooked ground beef in your favorite recipe, such as tacos, spaghetti sauce, or chili.
How do I know if my ground beef is cooked?
It is important to make sure the ground beef is fully cooked before consuming to avoid the risk of foodborne illness.
The internal temperature of the cooked ground beef should reach 160°F (71°C).